Monday, December 28, 2009

Prepaid Legal Member I'm In Total Agreement That Prepaid Legal Is NOT A Pyramid Scheme In Itself.?

I'm in total agreement that Prepaid Legal is NOT a Pyramid Scheme in itself.? - prepaid legal member

I fully understand that the legal expenses is not a pyramid Scheme.In everything you need to do, simply check the Internet can be found and, as I do, that the services of many groups' claim to be "exclusively to their particular group is only available to members. However, the same loads are yous to others must recruit, where you can make money. That is what I see as a pyramid. People from entry-level model must be at least 3 others only hire so they can make money. As I am another person who will sooner or later the supply of potential recruits, "says dryly," the simple law of supply and demand. People who really have the cash levels in the top2 or 3. If you look at this it looks like a great example of Enron Corp.. My point, why nobody really takes to join a group like this, when infact the same benefits to everyone. So I think it is a pyramid scheme. Is it legal for CA?

No comments:

Post a Comment