Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Implantation Bleeding With Clothing Could She Be Pregnant!!!?

Could she be pregnant!!!? - implantation bleeding with clothing

OK for me and my friend were, and I am excited and pre-*** is out of my penis and a little about him. We were attracted to both but the Pre-*** my underwear wet and my shorts. I saw and was touched to see how wet it was wet. 30 minutes passed and I started, my friend with the same finger touches that pre-*** fingers, but my fingers dry before sperm can survive for so long and go through the clothes. 9 days later, she said she had her period and lasted for 6 days, but I read that this is not implantation bleeding, and are sometimes confused with a period. So now I'm scared. So if someone knows that I, as far as I understand it, could help. Thanks

4 comments:

  1. She had her time, so it probably is not pregnant. Some people are only very few who still times during the pregnancy, but I would not worry too much. Implantation bleeding does not last for 6 days. If you are worried about it, you can always take a pregnancy test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unlikely.

    The next time you wash your hands - I'm sure your GF wants a clean finger over one, that has more sperm in itself.

    No cause for concern. : O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never heard of someone so paranoid. No shes not pregnant, and I can only say that you are not willing to have sex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not think that this can happen

    ReplyDelete