Monday, February 1, 2010

Names Of Extraction Forceps Names Of Dental Extraction Forceps...?

Names of Dental Extraction Forceps...? - names of extraction forceps

I was a dental assistant for 9 months. I know the basics. But I want more. I know that the terminal base used for extractions. For example,
150-molar
151 - molars
88R-right molar
88L-left upper molars
23 - molar-aka Cow Horn

But others want tweezers are certainly many people who do not know what they are. So, if someone could help me. or look up a website where you can look things up, or maybe a book.
Something .... Whatever lol.

Thank you ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I was a dental assistant for over 7 years. There is a book, I believe, be useful.

    http://www.amazon.com/Dental-Instruments ...

    You can use the catalog of offers (Schein, Patterson, etc.) of the Office and if the doctor has free time, you must specify what each is used.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete