Thursday, February 4, 2010

Npseb Just Reserved My Army MOS Before I Go To MEPS And Wondering What Exactly NPSEB Stands For?

Just Reserved my army MOS before i go to MEPS and wondering what exactly NPSEB stands for? - npseb

Im gonna be a technician of financial management, and my RC was a total of 20,000 bonus and that a list of incentives begins RC
MGIBK350
NPSEB20k
SLRP20k
Be the first one of the kicker and the 3rd is the repayment of student loans, but I'm sure that 2 of the incentives in the RC are listed.

3 comments:

  1. NPSEB20k means premium service prior to the inclusion of $ 20,000. Before the service does not mean that you do not serve in the army before. $ 20,000 is the amount of the premium for enrollment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what, NP, but obligations of the SEB, if it were selective entlisment SRB reeinlisting .... at least it's a little more information for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. PNW is absolutely correct, and I feel really bad for him and advertised in USAREC for so long.

    ReplyDelete