Sunday, January 3, 2010

Accountants Oxford Is Doing A Degree Really Worth It If I Want To Become An Accountant?

Is doing a degree really worth it if i want to become an accountant? - accountants oxford

I do not think that I am capable of a universe or give higher LSE Oxford, and I heard that people and information online that employers do not really care much about the qualities of a university that is not well known or not; has a very good reputation.
I also like the idea of studying further 3 years, but I love learning. Its just that i dont think i be able to specialize in accounting for real work, the titles are too generic to all. not everybody uses what they learn. I want to say I specialize as an examiner for the ACCA (if I can).
no other way to an accountant, provided ACCA But I do not know who to hire and train me.
I know I will have a high level of performance 2nds and B, and I work very hard and determined to achieve my dreams.

What Can someone please help me decide if I have a accounting degree should do anyway and fall into a huge debt, or test jobs away, but if I do, train, who to me

1 comment:

  1. I'm no expert, but I'm sure an accountant will require that you attend to. The more you can do without, it was somewhere a bookkeeper. It might also be in a position for a place like H & R Block doing tax work, but they are not accountants. You will not have the money does where near as much as a CPA.

    Visit this site:
    http://www.bls.gov/oco/ocos001.htm

    ReplyDelete