Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank You Note Example To A Hair Stylist How Does That French Expression Translate Into English?

How does that french expression translate into English? - thank you note example to a hair stylist

I wonder how people speak English, for example, "slide with a finger," "nose hair" and so on. I searched the internet and found none, even in specialized sites. I think it is better to an English speaker who learned to ask the French.
I am a native English-speaking French you learned ...

The language is doing something to rhyme. For example: "I have eaten at the nose hair!" (Literally: "I have eaten the hair of the nose),
"The hair ..." is always used, followed by a group of muscles that rhyme with the preceding word "naked".
Note: "Hair" means "Hair", "Jimenez" means "nose" and "finger" means "finger".
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment