Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flat Evening Shoes Does Anyone Know Of Flat Shoes That Will Stay On Your Feet?

Does anyone know of flat shoes that will stay on your feet? - flat evening shoes

I see tons of pretty flat shoes in the stores for spring. Love, a few have, but never seem to stay in my story. I have to leave always behind the back of the shoe. I tried a million different pairs, nothing works. I even dropped a size and is continuing to decline.

Does anyone know of summer shoes that will actually flat on his feet? And no scratches on the back of the ankle during walking.

1 comment:

  1. In fact, you can use one of them by a highwayman. You can find them in almost every store in the section on foot care, where they keep the models, etc. It is a small plug that fits into the shoe that cradles the back of the ankle and tight fit, but without the irritation. Then you can buy all the floors, which can fit in your closet!

    ReplyDelete