Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can You Fake An Abscess Tooth Why Do I Have An Abscess Above My Front Tooth(that Had A Root Canal Done To It 5 Years Ago?

Why do I have an abscess above my front tooth(that had a root canal done to it 5 years ago? - can you fake an abscess tooth

13-14 years old than me, my top front teeth knocked out, and I need a root canal, so that you have done. The dentist did a post on my roots and a false tooth attached to it. But now I was confronted with this boiling over of the tooth. I do not understand how I developed an abscess on my root canal (there should be no roots, an infection that has made progress). I had this problem for about two years and will not disappear. I fear that you have already spread to other parts of my body can not, because I had so long (because I know what it was, I thought he was trying to grow new roots lie, because I was very young when I use the root canal ).
Please give me feedback! Thank you !!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The root canal for 5 years could be faulty. Sometimes this is done can. It would be better to see a dentist for an evaluation to see how we can solve. Tooth infections has rarely spread to other parts of the body. You must be very good. Many patients have been waiting for a long time to do something about your teeth and have been good. However, it is now a good time, a dentist before seeing his toothache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same problem, the dentist did not do through me, and went on the gums. After a while I had an abscess. So, finally, the dentist is not good. But you can get the heart net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the same problem, the dentist did not do through me, and went on the gums. After a while I had an abscess. So, finally, the dentist is not good. But you can get the heart net.

    ReplyDelete