Friday, November 6, 2009

Cover Letter For Culinary I Want To Be A Chef. How Do I Get A Job With No Experience?

I want to be a chef. How do I get a job with no experience? - cover letter for culinary

I asked for a degree in culinary arts, but personal start until next year. I can not do the work that I do now what I want to get my foot in the door a bit. What kind of jobs should see the application, as my only experience in a home kitchen. I work in my letter that I am prepared, from scratch. Any help please?

2 comments:

  1. Find a job in a chain of restaurants are usually willing to hire inexperienced. Also looking for a job as a moderator or food broker to help you set foot in the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a job washing dishes or even a McDonald's. and tell them you want everything I can learn. If you have a job and jobs a good attitude, want more and more to teach. Not even a cooking school, you expect to cook, you have control over their education, or enjoy the experience. Many children have a paper that says it has completed a culinary program, but Arn't garbage value in the kitchen because they are not adequately in their education that much more involved.

    ReplyDelete