Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gallbladder Attack Does Anyone Have Any Advice On What To Eat After A Gallbladder Attack And Before Surgery?

Does anyone have any advice on what to eat after a gallbladder attack and before surgery? - gallbladder attack

I just had an attack of gall bladder and 6-6-06 have gallstones. I need help, leading to almost everything in fat, it's good, anyway eat rich. I am very demanding. I do not know much fruit. I only use the ideas, and I'm tired of eating the same thing. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. A diet low in fat, cholesterol, helps lower sugar and rich in fiber prevent diseases of the gallbladder. Fat, cholesterol and sugar, contribute to diseases of the gallbladder. Slow intestinal transit can be prevented by increasing dietary fiber. And eat more vegetables! A British study has shown that vegetarians have a lower incidence of gall bladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all fat is not hot, not brown, green tea rather weak, can be a bit of milk? Pasta, potatoes are cooked, lean meat of any kind of vegetables?

    ReplyDelete